Thursday, April 3, 2014

About Me

There are different types of people who don't follow the crowd, who don't always listen to authority, and who always think outside the box. I'm one of those people. I find humor in almost everything. I'm a goof, a different person with different ideas. I tend to put others before me when I know I should help myself first. I like being helpful and I like being the person someone can come talk to when they need someone to talk to.

I'm a really nice, chill, mellow guy who likes to play video games. Gaming is something I've grown attached since I was 11, and since then I've always loved looking into new games or new consoles. I also found a love in photography. Being able to catch a moment in life can be so majestic since every photo has a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment