Tuesday, April 22, 2014

#7 My Career

When I grow up I want to be a chef. I enjoy cooking food and baking for my family and I to enjoy. I like to cook pasta's, mexican food's, and breakfast item's. I like to bake cakes, dessert's, and other sweet treats. I started to enjoy preparing food for my family when I would make my mom pancakes in the morning to sweeten up to her to ask for something I wanted. Most of the time it would work but there were times when I would do it and she'd say, "what do you want know."

I tend to be very picky about what I eat because I dislike many things. I dislike tomatoes, potatoes, onions, sour cream, and much, much more. My mom says that me being a picky eater will affect my cooking career because I need to try and taste the food I make. I agree with her but since chef's make tons of money, I could just hire someone to taste the food for me. I hope to pursue my dream to become a chef and I hope I will be able to make amazing food for those who cherish it.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Brownies/Detail.aspx?evt19=1

No comments:

Post a Comment