Friday, April 18, 2014

#32 Survey


1 = Statement does not describe you at all
2 = Statement describes you very little
3 = Statement describes you somewhat
4 = Statement describes you pretty well
5 = Statement describes you exactly

1.   I pride myself on knowing my times tables (1-12). 4
2.   I can mentally add and subtract (without using my fingers). 4
3.   I consider myself a “math person.” 3
4.   When ordering food at a restaurant, I know approximately what my total bill is before being told by the cashier/waiter. 2
5.  Adding and subtracting fractions is easy for me. 2
6.   I can calculate travel time based upon mph and distance. 2
7.   I use some form of math every day. 5
8.   I like sports. 4
9.   I know what batting average is in baseball, and I know how to calculate it. 3
10.  I know what shooting average is in basketball, and I know how to calculate it. 2
11.  I know (can calculate) how many inches are in a yard. 4
12.  I would be comfortable working a cash register (counting money, handing back change, etc.). 1
13.  I know (can calculate) how many seconds are in an hour. 2
14.  I know how to graph points like (1, -3). 5
15.  I can add, subtract, multiply, and divide any two numbers without a calculator (using pencil and paper). 3
16.  Math is easy. 3






No comments:

Post a Comment